Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair disaster

• 28-02-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Went to Island Hair and Beauty in Little Island, Cork last Friday as I was too late to get an appointment with my usual salon. DISASTER. I have a bob and asked for a trim, told the "stylist" that I was growing out the lenght and any layers left. She totally disregarded what I said and now my hair is a hot mess. Not only did she cut the layers back into my hair, they are short, uneven and not blended, my hair is a hot mess. Went back in and complained, their solution was to cut it again (!!!) but I declined, getting my money back after a battle with the owner. Have contacted the National Consumer Agency and lodged a complaint. So annoyed that so called stylists can make a mess of my hair and get away with it. Will take months to get it to a point where it will be manageable. At all costs, if you are in Cork do not go to Island Hair and Beauty, would not bring my dog to them. :mad:

Advertisement