Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3month check up

Options
  • 28-02-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Jeez only for this forum I really would be lost . anyone I ask doesn't seem to remember. Which I cant understand but shur look...
    Anyway my lo is 12weeks next week do I bring her to the phn next week or do I wait til the date of 3months? For her 3month/12week check up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

Ring phn to make appointment. That's how it works in my health centre. Lo was 3 and a half months when she got hers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My PHN was pretty on the ball with appointments but my last one used to forget and it was up to me to remind her.

Just give a ring and ask when is ok to come down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Yea ring your phn. Mine was a complete
    Disaster. He must've been nearly 5months at his 3 month check up and 9 months at his 7...

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭lang

Our worked off the basis of calendar months. Our PHN has made contact with us around appointments. There is no harm in you giving the PHN a call to check what the system is in you area.

Advertisement