Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agility training south Dublin?

• 28-02-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,446 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, couldn't find any but relatively old threads on this, so hope I'm ok to start a new one?

Anyone know of anyone doing agility training/classes in south Dublin or south city centre? I'm sure I remember dog training classes of some sort happening at weekends in Kenilworth Square, but that's donkeys years ago, no idea if they're still happening.

A bit of googling has thrown up a place in Santry/Swords, and another in Ballycoolin, but we're in Dublin 6 so they're a bit far-flung.

The other one that comes up is based in Tymon Park (WTCI I think) - but they haven't responded to an email enquiry and none of their phone numbers seem to work - do they even still exist?

We're not looking to compete, or do any fancy stuff - just have a dog that I think would be great at it and would love it.

So if anyone knows anyone doing a bit of training somewhere in south Dublin, details would be great.

Ta in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Positive Dog Training in Sandyford do it and I think somebody on here trains in Tymon so they might come along and tell you about it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

+1 for Positive Dog Training Sandyford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭redved

theres also wonderpaws which are based in bray, might be a bit too far away though

website appears to be down at the moment

http://www.wonderpaws.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

my guy goes to wonderpaws in Bray as well, he does the 'fun agility' and loves it, they also do lots of other stuff but we've only tried the agility so far, classes are €10 each which is reasonable enough, you can book thru website.

Advertisement