Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 lr pistol

Options
  • 28-02-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

HI,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a dealer for a .22lr pistol in the south, would try and get one before the licencing tightens up.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

D-mac wrote: »
    HI,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a dealer for a .22lr pistol in the south, would try and get one before the licencing tightens up.
    Thanks in advance.

Your pistol range will have dealer details.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rugermk3

D-mac wrote: »
    HI,
    Thanks in advance.

try gunshop.ie smith&wesson, sig sauer, gsg, walther, colt ruger Remington dlask arms , hammerli, kidd innovations : Patrick Fagan 0872561323, hope that helps you out pal , I will say one thing, the 22 pistols are expensive for what they are that's the only guy I know of , best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Harbour Guns are also good. 087 745 3161. Contact Matt or Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Saddlebags

Bad news....licencing is already tightened up. Unless you are really lucky with an independant Super then expect nothing but hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Don't mind the scare mongers.
    Get your application in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rugermk3

Saddlebags wrote: »
    Bad news....licencing is already tightened up. Unless you are really lucky with an independant Super then expect nothing but hassle.

I agree , I brought 1911 22 and was told not a chance in hell of getting it,
    because it wasn't on the list of pistol allowed and the reason its not on the list is because it was a military style what a load *****, so I ended up going for the ruger witch is a much better gun ,they said it has to be a proper target gun , im still waiting license finger crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 31 D-mac

was talking to my super, he cant see me having a problem. gunshop.ie were very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

rugermk3 wrote: »
    because it was a military style what a load *****, so I ended up going for the ruger witch is a much better gun ,they said it has to be a proper target gun , im still waiting license finger crossed

Oh the Irony of the naive and unknowing in AGS of history and what is actually used by military special forces for "wet affairs"!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement