Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Sessions 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭guest124

Yeah its just the arena thats strictly no personal drink. They don't check anything at campsite, except tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jossys_giants

guest124 wrote: »
    Yeah its just the arena thats strictly no personal drink. They don't check anything at campsite, except tickets.

And there's a zero 'zero craic' policy. If you're no craic, you're not allowed in ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

So according to the weather reports, even though the weather is taking a downturn over all the west is supposed to be pretty good this weekend :cool: Anyone hear anything similar/contrary?

Got confirmed for the volunteering team yesterday. I'm excited like you wouldn't believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

So according to the weather reports, even though the weather is taking a downturn over all the west is supposed to be pretty good this weekend :cool: Anyone hear anything similar/contrary?

Got confirmed for the volunteering team yesterday. I'm excited like you wouldn't believe!

I heard the same. The 'T' in a T-minus countdown actually stands for Tuborg. Hail rain or shine I'm going to have a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭jimmybeige

What's the story with entering the campsite with regards to tickets? My friend is staying in a B&B but has a weekend ticket. Will he be allowed in the campsite at all? Even in the day time?

• Advertisement

jimmybeige wrote: »
    What's the story with entering the campsite with regards to tickets? My friend is staying in a B&B but has a weekend ticket. Will he be allowed in the campsite at all? Even in the day time?

I haven't been to Sea Sessions before but how it works at *every* other festival I've been to (Vantastival, Life, Temple House, NPLD, Indiependence, EP - and I'm forgetting some) You get a camping wristband for your camping ticket. Day tickets are a different colour. Day bands are *not* allowed on campsite. All security and volunteering staff are given a breakdown of wristbands and colours.

Festivals learn from each other. I would be extremely surprised if SS was any different. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sea Sessions Surf & Music Festival‎Sea Sessions 2014
    unfortunately due to illness Funeral Suits have had to cancel however bonus is we have booked the excellent We Cut Corners to replace them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Anyone camping from tomorrow onwards or is everyone arriving Friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CatImAKittyCat

Hey, not sure if this is allowed but I have 2 Sea Sessions Surf & Music Festival VIP weekend camping tickets for sale. Includes access to VIP area with cocktail bar & toilets, separate entrance and 4 drink tokens on each ticket. Selling for €215 ono, face value €360. PM if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

I will trade you 2 ordinary weekend camping tickets + 20 quid if interested ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So whats the reports for this, was it good craic and how did the weather fare.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jossys_giants

Weather was fantastic. Vibe was great as it always is in both the site and the town in general.
    The Dandy Warhols put on an amazing show. One of the best gigs I've seen in a while

I'm burnt, crowd was fantastic, The Dandy Warhols were epic, town was lovely, skating was brilliant...volunteering experience not great at all but otherwise great weekend, would definitely go again.

Advertisement