Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest flights from Dublin to US

Options
  • 28-02-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

best website for cheap flight to US and internally in the US ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Aer Lingus sent me an email (extract below). Its a good idea to delete your cookies as I think they all track demand but might be worth a look.US flights are included.

It's our biggest ever summer sale, with over 5 million seats reduced!

Get up to 50% off seats to Britain and Europe for travel from April until October. Book by 18 March.

Discount applies to fare before taxes and charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,057 ✭✭✭✭L1011

For economy its nearly always Aer Lingus however for cities they don't serve directly, KLM or another continental airline can be cheaper than transferring via them.

For instance I had to book a one-way Charlotte NC - Dublin flight today and despite there being a direct flight, Aer Lingus were cheaper by a factor of 4 than the direct flight and still hundreds cheaper than anyone else.

Advertisement