Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam transcripts

Options
  • 28-02-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if you are able to get exam transcripts if you only finished one year of college before dropping out?

I left my course this September due to a number of reasons and have since applied to a different college in the UK and they want to see a copy of my exam transcript from my time spent in UL (I did pass all my exams).

Problem is they only sent the email today and want it by the 6th of march so I don't have much time. Is there anyway I can get the transcript if I didn't finish? When I looked it up it I only found a page for people who actually graduated UL so I'm confused now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

This shouldn't be a problem. You'll need to contact Student Academic Administration for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cosmicfox

Thanks, I did and they said I need to apply in writing for it through the post

Advertisement