Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handheld Flares?

Options
  • 28-02-2014 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,I am a massive outdoor enthusiast and I always find myself Camping,Hiking,Kayaking ect and I have special bags made up for each one including food,water,lights and all of the other essentials like pen-knives and chem stoves but one thing I have always wanted to put into my bags is a couple of Handflares,I know they are not as efficient as strobes/LED signal lights but it's just something that I have always wanted to have ever since I saw them in movies years ago (Really into Pyrotechnics so I have a soft spot for chemicals that make pretty lights :P )
    Anyone know where I can buy a couple of them,It's not the Rocket/Parachute ones that I'm looking for,only want handhelds.

Comments

Advertisement