Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My account number does not work?

Options
  • 28-02-2014 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So for some reason, when I try to use my bank number with my paypal student account, it says that the account number is invalid. However, it still says that the sort code is indeed valid. I do not know what this problem is.. I registered a bank account with my school, (we got BOI leaflets and we were told to fill in the form with a parent and come into the school with any money we wanted to deposit). When we deposited the money they gave me back a piece of paper that was white and red. On this piece of paper it stated my bank number and Branch code. 

So that brings me to my point, when I try to link the bank account number to paypal student it says the number is invalid.

Could there be a cause of this problem? Maybe because I am under 16?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Rabadon, 

Many thanks for your post. 

We don't have access to account details at this department so unfortunately can't look into your query for you. If you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 a representative will be happy to help. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement