Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 problems

Options
  • 28-02-2014 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

hi 2 problems

first one ..when i ring 1901 i try to setup the 'remember me' option

i've done this a few times but the next time i ring it's forgotten me completely

next problem
    i can't sign into ' my eircom ' even though i believe i'm using the correct password
    so i click on forgot password and i get this email link which doesn't work??
    i've gone round in circles a few times on it
    https://my.eircom.net/transactional/forgottenpassword?token=c18af93a3e1f749f7aee4e336d7aac6f

any ideas thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi 2 problems

first one ..when i ring 1901 i try to setup the 'remember me' option

i've done this a few times but the next time i ring it's forgotten me completely

next problem
    i can't sign into ' my eircom ' even though i believe i'm using the correct password
    so i click on forgot password and i get this email link which doesn't work??
    i've gone round in circles a few times on it
    https://my.eircom.net/transactional/forgottenpassword?token=c18af93a3e1f749f7aee4e336d7aac6f

any ideas thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi tomdempsey200

There have been some issues with the 'remember me' option on 1901 and I will report this to operations as an example.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]In relation to the 'my eircom' issues you are experiencing I can confirm that if you have upgraded to efibre this service will be unavailable. If you have not upgraded to efibre then please PM me your landline and account number and I'll look in to this further for you.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

any word yet on this?

1901 service is down today as well
    I've tried it on a few phones

thanks

Advertisement