Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda Doc

Options
  • 28-02-2014 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good documentaries about Panda's I saw one years ago and found it quiet interesting. Basically it was about Panda's and how we are keeping them alive effectively preventing an almost natural extinction...It was fairly controversially if memory serves, but interesting nonetheless...

If anyone knows it or anything like I'd love to know what its called, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Panda's what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Panda's what?

Panda Bears?

You misunderstand me.

Your original post twice mentions something belonging to the panda, but you don't say what it is that you are talking about that belongs to the panda.

For example, are you talking about the "panda's offspring" or the "panda's pubic lice" or something else entirely?

You don't even tell us which panda you're talking about. I mean, I know they're endangered and all, but surely there's more than one of them left, isn't there?

Unless you tell us what you're talking about, we can't tell you what is being done to keep them alive.

Do pandas even get pubic lice?

And anyway, why would you want to keep the panda's pubic lice alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

You misunderstand me.

Your original post twice mentions something belonging to the panda, but you don't say what it is that you are talking about that belongs to the panda.

For example, are you talking about the "panda's offspring" or the "panda's pubic lice" or something else entirely?

You don't even tell us which panda you're talking about. I mean, I know they're endangered and all, but surely there's more than one of them left, isn't there?

Unless you tell us what you're talking about, we can't tell you what is being done to keep them alive.

Giant Panda's(The ones from China)

I was referring to Panda's being kept alive as a species.

The documentary i was referring to, puts forward a point of view. That we are artificially keeping Panda's from becoming extinct. As Panda's have pretty much come to the end of the life as a species...

Is that a little clearer?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You misunderstand me.

If your only contribution is to make fun of people please don't contribute at all.

EDIT: Post on this thread again and you will be banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Been fortunate enough to see them in china in 2012.
    Pretty much sat about being lazy but a sight to behold none the less.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

OP, would BBC Natural World - Panda Makers be the documentary you're looking for? It's not specifically about what you say but might touch on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 PanBrian

<snip>

Mod: sorry, unofficial streams of copyrighted material are against site rules

<snip>

Mod: sorry, unofficial streams of copyrighted material are against site rules

• Advertisement

This doesn't answer your question, but hopefully the overwhelming cuteness of this photo will make you all go "Awwwww" and I'll be forgiven for previously-deemed-unhelpful posts.

523193931.jpg

Advertisement