Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO HELP PLEASE

Options
  • 28-02-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I have just been locked out of my CAO account. It says i can access it in 24 hours, but the deadline for the closing date is less than that.
    I need to make changes before the closing time but cant due to becoming locked out.
    Please if anyone can help. Does anyone know if the CAO will be available to call tomorrow, since it is an 'important date' , even though it is the weekend?
    Or if anyone has any advice,
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ecoone

Hi, I don't know the system, but here's what comes to mind. On the page where it says you're locked out and can access it in 24 hours, take a screenshot of it. On most systems you can do this by pressing the button on your keyboard called "Prt Scr" (print screen). This will capture the current image on the screen and copy it to the clipboard, much like when you copy and paste text. Then, you need to paste it into graphics software such as Paint or Photoshop. Save the image in .jpg format and email it as an attachment to the person responsible for enforcing the deadline explaining your circumstances. If using Prt Scr is too awkward, maybe you could take a picture of it with your phone. At least then you could show that you were making an effort and the system wouldn't allow you to proceed. Be sure to also capture the date and time for the record. If you do it now, it might buy you a small extension or they might even see it and unlock your account on time. Hope this helps. Explore other options, too.

Advertisement