Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions from Connolly to upper abbey areet

Options
  • 28-02-2014 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Could someone give me walking directions from Connolly to upper abbey street whre gam solutions is ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

walk to luas tracks, turn towards jervis/henry street side.

Oops, read it as O'connell ST, which i did think was a bit vague and also very close.
    Nut yeh, Luas tracks to the door

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Follow the Luas tracks from Connolly, it's probably the easiest route. They travel right along Abbey Street (lower, middle and upper).

Or else, exit Connolly and walk along Talbot Street which becomes North Earl Street, until you come to O'Connell Street (the Spire will be in front of you). Then take a left and Abbey Street is the next right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

When you come out of the station follow the LUAS tracks until they cross over O'Connell Street ~ you'll know O'Connell St when you get there, the junction is huge and the junkies are plentiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

When you come out of the station follow the LUAS tracks until they cross over O'Connell Street ~ you'll know O'Connell St when you get there, the junction is huge and the junkies are plentiful.

Ah God, I laughed so quickly there I think I tore something.

Advertisement