Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would an MP3 track sound ok when played in a Church

Options
  • 28-02-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

as per title.

Or where can I purchase and download the track as a wav file without having to install a load of software like itunes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Kind of an odd question if you don't mind me saying. It would surely depend on what you are using to play back the track :confused: It would be krap on an iPod, for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

It would depend on the quality of the MP3 tbh

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It will sound fine. I doubt many people in the church are going to be able to hear the difference between a 128kbs (baseline) and 320kpb (HQ) mp3 to be honest. Is it being played over the church's PA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭stupid head

What song?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Zascar wrote: »
    It will sound fine. I doubt many people in the church are going to be able to hear the difference between a 128kbs (baseline) and 320kpb (HQ) mp3 to be honest. Is it being played over the church's PA?

Thats the plan.
    What song?

Maybe this

• Advertisement
Advertisement