Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea leaf reader

Options
  • 28-02-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, myself and a friend are interested in seeing a tea leaf reader. Have been to see 3 ppl in the past, two of which were terrible but one was really amazing (told me I would have a little girl a month before I found out I was preg., and a boy after... 100%) anyway, she doesn't seem to be available lately, tried to contact her last summer but to no avail. Just wondering if anyone knows of Bridie from bluebell (dublin) and if she's is still doing readings at all. Thanks C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Confused12345

No never been to her the only one I've been to is Mary in tallaght I've seen her get great reviews but
    nothing she told me was correct or came true maybe she was having an off day or we just didn't gel
    because all of her reviews I see are good

Advertisement