Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

slower e fibre speeds

Options
  • 28-02-2014 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭

hi,i live in garry dhu drive,carrigaline,co cork,got e fibre installed recently,first fewdays fine,speeds up to 47/ mb,i ws delighted,since yesterday,peed away down,31mb,and up load speed wa down too,any ideas?for e 40 @month i expesed as promised ,steady constant speed,this isnt happening,thaks.n

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi,i live in garry dhu drive,carrigaline,co cork,got e fibre installed recently,first fewdays fine,speeds up to 47/ mb,i ws delighted,since yesterday,peed away down,31mb,and up load speed wa down too,any ideas?for e 40 @month i expesed as promised ,steady constant speed,this isnt happening,thaks.n

Hi corks finest

Sorry to hear this, speeds can fluctuate and a speed of 31MB is considered normal is most cases. This is why speeds are advised in terms of 'up to' 50MB or 70MB.

If you find the speeds to be too slow for your usage please contact our technical support team on free phone 1901 (enter your number and choose options 3 then 2).

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi corks finest

Sorry to hear this, speeds can fluctuate and a speed of 31MB is considered normal is most cases. This is why speeds are advised in terms of 'up to' 50MB or 70MB.

If you find the speeds to be too slow for your usage please contact our technical support team on free phone 1901 (enter your number and choose options 3 then 2).

Thanks

Al
    thank you,speed back up to 40 plus,generally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi corks finest

Thanks

Al
    thank you,speed back up to 40 plus,generally.
    No worries corks finest

Thanks

Al

Advertisement