Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls Monitored/Recorded??

Options
  • 01-03-2014 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows, would all calls made to the eircom, be it a sales enquiry or  a billing enquiry be recorded? If I wanted to listen back to a call made to their sales team, is it possible to hear it myself. Has anyone done this ? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

Any Eircom advisor available to take this query ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

deemy wrote: »
    Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows, would all calls made to the eircom, be it a sales enquiry or  a billing enquiry be recorded? If I wanted to listen back to a call made to their sales team, is it possible to hear it myself. Has anyone done this ? TIA

Hi deemy

Calls may be reordered for Quality and training purposes, you can request a copy of the recording by lodging a complaint with our accounts department on free phone 1901.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement