Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Council House

Options
  • 01-03-2014 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I am aware that council houses have a long waiting time, my sister has a disability and we are looking at a long term plan for her, she is able to work part time but would never be able to get a mortgage, how would she apply to go on the list for a council house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

qwertyabcd wrote: »
    I am aware that council houses have a long waiting time, my sister has a disability and we are looking at a long term plan for her, she is able to work part time but would never be able to get a mortgage, how would she apply to go on the list for a council house?

Call down to your local council office and ask for housing assessment forms ,
    Have copies of any medical paperwork for her disability that can sent in with her application,
    People with disability can be housed quicker in cases ,
    Make sure when the forms are filled you that you tick the willing into accept housing from other housing associations too,

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭qwertyabcd

thank you

Advertisement