Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Las Vegas 2014

Options
  • 01-03-2014 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wondering is anyone planning on doing this this year, or has any experience in the past?
    There's a group heading over from our running club and any advice on the race, flights or where to stay would be very much appreciated 😀
    We'll probably be going over for the week before the race so anything else to see or do while we're there would be great too.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Mate of mine did it last year - there a few distances being run - marathon,1/2 and 1/4 (??) all with the same start - my mate missed the turn off for the full marathon and ended up only doing the half, he wasn't the only one and not best pleased after so that's something to be careful of.

As for somewhere to stay and what to do - it's Vegas!!! If it were me I wouldn't go the week before as $5 all you can eat buffet and late late nights on the craps table is not conducive to best known practice of marathon prep:D. Go just before the marathon and stay for a while after and go wild!

IIRC its on the steep side price wise but to run down the strip at night would be an experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Timelesszone

Hi there just wondering dquirke did you run it and how was it?
    Am entered to run it this year 2015.
    thanks

Advertisement