Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue snowball microphone !

• 01-03-2014 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I just recently moved to Ireland/Dublin and I'm not familiar with good online and local stores. Where can I buy this mic for a good price? Is ebay an option here? If so, how much would a 50$ microphone with the 'free shipping stamp worldwide' cost me?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Moving thread.

Not sure about Blue microphone suppliers in Ireland. You could consider the Zoom H1 either, it can be used as USB mic as well as a field recorder / camcorder line-in. Can be bought for around €90 in various music stores in Dublin.

Here's an audio example with the zoom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEv65ljbLM

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shazaaam

Wow, sounds great. It is a bit too expensive for my taste but I guess I'll get it anyway. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

I don't think the blue is very good.

Advertisement