Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early morning pilates/ yoga class in cork?

Options
  • 01-03-2014 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anybody know of an early morning Pilates or Yoga class in cork city or out towards Douglas area? Would have to be 7 - 8am at the latest, earlier if available! I am a pure beginner regarding yoga or pilates and looking for something to complement an already very full running schedule. If anyone has any other suggestions about a suitable core/ strengthening class, that would be appreciated also. Just looking for something to strengthen core, improve breathing, etc. I run most evenings, so something early morning would be a great addition I think.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Might be too far but the Yoga Loft do early morning classes they are on monaghan road.http://www.yogaloftcork.com/#!classes/c161y haven't gone myself but know a few people who went and thought they were loverly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Elite Pilates in donnybrook commercial centre is worth a look . www.elitepilates.ie
    They also offer reformer and barre Pilates. First two classes are roughly half price as a tester for you . I go to mat and reformer and find them very good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I like Yogaloft but the earliest classes are at 7.30am. It used to suit me twice a week when I lived in Douglas. I couldn't find anything similar. Now I'm living in the city centre and I go to Himalaya on Academy Street. Classes there start at 7.15. Lovely staff and instructors. Bad location if you don't work in the city though.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Have a look at Well Within on McCurtain Street.

They do morning classes in Kundalini which I really enjoyed - a bit more spiritual/reflective than some of the more physical yoga schools.

Tues/Thurs 7.40 am - 8.40am - Kundalini Yoga
    Wed 5am - 7.30 am - Kundalini Yoga Sadhana

Hope you find a class that suits you op!

Advertisement