Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Basketball Gear

Options
  • 01-03-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Any decent place to buy basketball runners in store around Dublin or online.

Kennys in north side shopping centre seem to be half decent, but looking for more variety.

Any good online stores some one used before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

I don't venture up to Dublin much but I found that Footlocker at the top of O'Connell St. tend to have a good selection.

Personally though I am a Nike fan. I buy from the Nike ID website. That way you get to add a little bit of your own touch to your shoes. And its only an extra E15 to do so.

ALso buying on the Nike website it comes through Europe somewhere so you don't get nabbed with customs.

Sportsdirect seem to have a decent selection at a decent budget too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

killwill wrote: »
    I don't venture up to Dublin much but I found that Footlocker at the top of O'Connell St. tend to have a good selection.

Personally though I am a Nike fan. I buy from the Nike ID website. That way you get to add a little bit of your own touch to your shoes. And its only an extra E15 to do so.

ALso buying on the Nike website it comes through Europe somewhere so you don't get nabbed with customs.

Sportsdirect seem to have a decent selection at a decent budget too.

Nike Europe comes through Holland.

FootLocker in Pavilions in Swords tend to carry a decent selection. Bring money.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 annelin

yea i want it too

Advertisement