Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kildare vs Tyrone

• 01-03-2014 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just wondering if any Kildare fans know of any streaming for the match on Sunday........is there Kildare TV or any club streaming it?? I know our club streamed club games....bit of a long shot but can't make it to newbridge on Sunday which I'm extremely annoyed about!!!!!

Any thoughts on the game it's self? Is Kildare team named? Tyrone named a strong team with Sean cavanagh starting half forward. Should be a good game.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

If you're able to avoid the scoreline, I think TG4 will be showing deferred coverage of the game after the live Mayo - Kerry game.
    Just a note, if a club is streaming the game, that's fine, but asking for other, less "reputable" streams (even by PM) is against the rules here unfortunately.

Can't see anything but a Tyrone win. They have more than enough experience of St. Conleth's for it to be too much of a disadvantage to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Deferred coverage on TG4.

Kildare team:

1. Shane Connolly
    2. Mick O’Grady
    3. Mick Foley
    4. Hugh McGrillen
    5. Kevin Murnaghan
    6. Fergal Conway
    7. Paul Cribbin
    8. Tommy Moolick
    9. Gary White
    10. Cathal McNally
    11. Eoghan O’Flaherty
    12. Sean Hurley
    13. Paddy Brophy
    14. Tomás O’Connor
    15. Darroch Mulhall

We are decimated by injuries at the moment so that's far from our strongest 15. We need to tighten up a lot in defence if we are going to beat a strong Tyrone team. Watch out for Ronan O'Neill at centre forward, this guy is a class act.

Tyrone by 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Ahoy Ahoy

Just seen the thread about illegal streams and the government not permitting it-not looking for illegal streams....I know there is Armagh TV streams games I think and I remember mayobridge,co down streamed a minor or U21 game involving mayobridge and my club....they had Micky linden commentating and was great to see.

As regards to the game as a tyrone man looking forward to Ronan oneill playing centre half. Looked great for UUJ there. We have a good record against Kildare and the McKenna cup final will have helped preparations and confidence. Kildare will be up for it but think tyrone will take it. Full forward line looked good against mayo but they were given allot of room.

Think Dublin vs cork on live then Kerry vs mayo deferred or other way around. Might have to listen on radio and catch the highlights on league Sunday-however league Sunday is a bit if a mine field....prob only show 2nins of game width no analysis after!!!!!!

Sorry lads a friend give the wrong info. Dublin game sat night and checked tg4 there and tyrone game is deferred coverage which is great. Wish I was going right enough but at least it's on tv.

Any more thoughts on scoreline?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Kildare 1-11 Tyrone 0-16

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

Tyrone have a good record against Kildare. The black card seems to suit the O'Neill county funnily enough, they have pacey forwards that would have been dragged down in the past. Tyrone by 4.

If a match isn't broadcast live by a network, i don't see what a big deal it would be for the host club to stream it on the web. Out of all the games on Sunday across 4 divisions, only one is broadcast live, and one deferred. Surely there's room for more. You'd imagine there's a bit of revenue from advertising that could be distributed around.

Advertisement