Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Flooring

Options
  • 01-03-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend the best place to go to for attic flooring in the city?
    Also if anyone knows the best type of wood to get. I'm looking to turn the attic in to a small gym.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭14handicap

cococoady wrote: »
    Also if anyone knows the best type of wood to get. I'm looking to turn the attic in to a small gym.

Marine Plywood, super strong, done mine with it.

Morriss or DPL would give u a price over the phone.
    DPL deliver for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

cococoady wrote: »

I hope you have a conventional roof,not premade roof trusses or you will be spending a lot of time repairing ceilings.

Advertisement