Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta A300, CZ 912, SBE, ...

Options
  • 01-03-2014 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

The gun-case is looking a bit anemic and I think a semi-auto shotgun is what's needed.

I am considering the Beretta A300 which appears to be a nice piece of kit for the money. If anyone has one, please advise what you think of her: good and bad.

On the cheaper end, I saw the CZ 912. Anyone using it or the 712? Seems to be a nice workhorse, but nothing pretty.

The Remington 1187 may just be the one I end up with. I like the selection of barrels available for it.

Not sure if I am going to throw down the dosh for a Benelli SBE, but just may do so. May spend a little extra now for a gun to last a lifetime.

Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Beretta man

Not sure about the A 300 but I have the 391 from new and it's never let me down with any cartridge

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Clinty

Bought a a300 outlander last September could not fault it never jammed have put everything from 28 to 54 grams through it really pleased with it

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Not sure about the A 300 but I have the 391 from new and it's never let me down with any cartridge

Snap.
    I have had an AL391 since the 90s, never skipped a beat.

Advertisement