Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennels- recommendations please!

Options
  • 01-03-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for dog boarding kennels in Mayo? South Mayo around Claremororris, Ballinrobe, Castlebar, Westport, preferably, as we're stuck at the last minute for somewhere to leave our dog.

Our dog is a real home-bird, and our regular kennel is great for last-minute requests, so I've got lazy about planning well in advance, but suddenly today, no answer at all, so I'm stuck!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

We use John and Mairead in Lodge Veterinary in Westport. Our 'boy' absolutely loves being brought here for his 'holidays', he's very well cared for, gets interaction with other dogs plus big long walks with Bridget (I often wonder about some kennels but these definitely get the dogs out for long walks).

http://www.lodgevethospital.ie/about-us/

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Buster10

Thanks, I think I'm sorted, but that's good to know.

Advertisement