Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone landline off for four weeks

Options
  • 01-03-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

My parents have been without their landline for about four weeks now. It was as a result of the storm and at the time it happened all of their neighbours lost their landline at the same time. Last Saturday all their neighbours got their landline back but my parents was still down.
    I reported it for them but was told it could take up to ten working days for the engineer to come out as there is a backlog of calls in the area. My parents live in a rural area and are quite elderly. They have a mobile but are not that comfortable using it (coverage is not great either).
    Somebody told me that I can ask eircom to fix it because even though my parents are with Vodafone, eircom are responsible for the landline.
    Is this correct?

Comments

Advertisement