Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essay Deadline

Options
  • 01-03-2014 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

If my essay was due in on Friday and I submit It on Sunday will It be one or two days late? Do the weekend days count? Thanks :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Heikki wrote: »
    If my essay was due in on Friday and I submit It on Sunday will It be one or two days late? Do the weekend days count? Thanks :P

As far as I know, whether you're one or six days late it doesn't matter. Grades decrease by the week, not day.

I'm not 100% sure though so if anyone else knows better, I'd listen to them. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Heikki

As far as I know, whether you're one or six days late it doesn't matter. Grades decrease by the week, not day.

I'm not 100% sure though so if anyone else knows better, I'd listen to them. :p

Yes that rings a bell.. Thank you..

Advertisement