Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowe and Fletcher Key Number (WARMFLOW SAFE)

Options
  • 01-03-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Want to get a spare key for my warmflow gun safe,Spares can be ordered the series is the SR1 and theres 80,000 combinations from S00001-S80000
    Now i cant seem to mind the key number on the safe and its not on the key any ideas? :)

Or anyone know where in waterford i could get it cut?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Your lock smith will order the blank for you, and then cut it. If its one of those "double sided" keys, be prepared for the blank its self to cost about €30, plus the cutting.
    The locksmith will not have them in stock, as they are so expensive. Who has the second set of keys? the lad you bought the safe off?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Your lock smith will order the blank for you, and then cut it. If its one of those "double sided" keys, be prepared for the blank its self to cost about €30, plus the cutting.
    The locksmith will not have them in stock, as they are so expensive. Who has the second set of keys? the lad you bought the safe off?

Will pop in and see what a place in waterford say... they cut keys for safes.

Nope the other firearm holder so want a spare incase one of us cant find theirs and the others off which happens sometimes :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Dian Cecht

Went to get a spare key cut for my Warmflow safe today (key is not double sided) and was told it'd be €45 :eek:

Has anyone had it done cheaper?

Got mine done it waterford for 40 and mine had the 2 sides,Pretty Expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Dian Cecht

I reckon a new safe would be as cheap at this stage :o

Bought if off a lad s/h for €50 a fair few years ago, even before we had to get 'em in. I hid the spare key & can't find it I hid it so well :rolleyes: :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha better off gettin the spare lad imaging if u lost your only key,Getting someone to cut the safe open and a new safe could be alot more costly,Got my 4 gun warmflow for 200 its pretty big would definatly fit 4 scoped rifles with bipod nd all... can store all my gun stuff too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

1shot16 wrote: »
    ,Getting someone to cut the safe open and a new safe could be alot more costly.

The cost of getting it opened would be negligible in the end, the cost of hot metal melting into the surface of Glass on an expensive scope is where the real cost would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I got a key cut, off the shelf, for my Buffalo gun safe at my local lock smiths, cost €50. He had different size double sided blanks in shock.

Advertisement