Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google nexus10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

I bought the 16GB Nexus from them in Feb using the British site. It works out approx €30+ cheaper than buying thru their .ie site ;)

I paid with PayPal and used their delivery to Ireland as I wanted it as quick as possible.(Ordered it on a Sunday and had it Tuesday morning)

If they will deliver to a different address than the card billing address then Parcel Motel will work out the cheapest.

One thing to remember is when you check out you are only being charged the 20% British vat rate and once they see its an Irish card they will charge the extra 3% vat (you will have to make a second payment to pay the balanced owed)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

gerry26 wrote: »
    Thinking of using parceel motel

Is that the French leg of the operation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

i would throw expansys down the well if i could

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Notch000 wrote: »
    i would throw expansys down the well if i could
    Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

they are the worst company in the world to deal with, they bump prices & cancel orders on special offers to suit them selves and have no after sales support.
    cowboys ted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I bought the 32gb one two weeks ago again through the British site. I didn't use parcel motel though I just used normal delivery. I paid via PayPal and I didn't have to make a separate extra payment for vat. Worked out cheaper than ordering through the Irish site.

Item arrived via DHL in perfect condition. No complaints from me on their service. Everything was bang on.

I thought it was good value hence the reason I picked it up. With no external storage I'd probably recommend going for the 32gb one though

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Get the 32GB with, buy a Google Chromecast and Download all cast. You will not be disappointed. Bought the N10 the first day it was out in Canada. Served me very well in the last year and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sburn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭jharr100

sburn wrote: »

I've ordered from Amazon.De several times. Never any problem.

Advertisement