Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan Qashqai

Options
  • 01-03-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi recently purchased a 2007 Nissan qashqai 1.6 petrol, drove it for 3 weeks and an engine warning light has come on. It's extremely heavy on juice approx 50 euro every 3-4 days and car is only used for school run / local trips. On cold mornings going down hill it can make a rattle sound. Car also shakes going over 110/115 kph. I got it plugged into a diagnostics machine and was told to pop the bonnet only to be told it was the timing Chain .... €900 to be fixed. Anyone else come up against any of these issues and have advice ?
    Also if you have and can recommend the place you got it repaired (Dublin) I'd really appreciate it
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Nclarke29

Any idea how I post to the motor forum, can't figure it out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Click on the link to go to the motors forum, then press new thread, just as you did in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Nclarke29

Thanks for your help il delete this one

Advertisement