Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logitech LX710 wireless keyboard

Options
  • 01-03-2014 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to help here I was given a Logitech LX 710 wireless keyboard but I never got the wireless receiver I've been looking on ebay and haven't been able to find a suitable match or a receiver on it own I did come across a Logitech Unifying receiver.

Now from what I've read this should work with my keyboard as it basically a wireless receiver for there mouse's/keyboards as not to have 2 or 3 recievers but one that will work between all of them

can anyone tell me if this will work as my key board at the minute is starting to give up and would like to use this other one

thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement