Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney Nightlife

Options
  • 02-03-2014 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Howye,
    a group of us aging between 18-20 are heading down to killarney during the summer for a holiday :p
    wondering what spots around the town, would people our age go to on a night out ? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

for yer age l'd say the plaza and mustangs..both very close

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Stangs, Stangs, Stangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

buyer95 wrote: »
    Stangs, Stangs, Stangs.

no, no, no. McSorleys and Scruffys popular with the younger crowd. Mustangs is a complete sh!thole

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

But young people like ****holes! Have you never been to temple bar?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,276 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Mustangs for L plate drinkers and jailbait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

dobman88 wrote: »
    no, no, no. McSorleys and Scruffys popular with the younger crowd. Mustangs is a complete sh!thole

McSorleys is an awful spot, the word sh!thole is not strong enough. Full of 16 year olds. Its's all about mustangs and scruffys right now. End of. This isnt 2 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

The Grand for Land

buyer95 wrote: »
    McSorleys is an awful spot, the word sh!thole is not strong enough. Full of 16 year olds. Its's all about mustangs and scruffys right now. End of. This isnt 2 years ago.

Full of 16 year old. So the young crowd. OP said 18-20 year olds so McSorleys is the perfect fit. Thanks for proving my point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

dobman88 wrote: »
    Full of 16 year old. So the young crowd. OP said 18-20 year olds so McSorleys is the perfect fit. Thanks for proving my point.

the nightclub or bar? l honestly dont see many 16 yr olds there...not a big fan of the place still

the nightclub or bar? l honestly dont see many 16 yr olds there...not a big fan of the place still

Nightclub I assume. I work late evenings so would go to Mcsorleys for a few pints late if I wanted a couple but very rarely anyone younger than early 20's there.

Wouldn't go near the club, but OP is looking for 18-20 yr olds and that is the age group in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement