Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South American Foods - Please Help.

Options
  • 02-03-2014 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm wondering if you can help me. Would anyone know where I can buy these items. I have tried the shops in Moore Street, The Spanish shop in Liffey Street and The South American Shop in Temple Bar.

The items:

Festival Fresa Strawberry
    Submatinos Arequipe
    Romo Chocoramo
    Mama-ia Brownie Chocolate Arequipe

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

Kind regards

Merlie :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Hi OP,

I've moved this thread to the Dublin forum as that's where you're searching, you might get better answers here.

Edit: Just remembered, there's a Brazilian Shop on Clarendon street, up opposite Saba (more or less), might be able to find what you're after in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Try the shops below;
    - "Made in Brazil" - shop under Lidl on Moore St in the Moore Street Mall. Enter from Parnell St. entrance and take a left after the Polish cafe/bakery.
    - Brazilian shop in Crow Street Bazaar in Temple Bar. I'm not sure of the name. It's on the left when you enter.
    - "Real Brazil" - shop on Clarendon Street opposite Saba.
    - "ELIT" shop on Liffey St, opp. Spar. Mixture of Latin American, Spanish, Portuguese, and Turkish foods. May be a long shot.

I'm sure I've seen the brownies in one of the shops, probably the one on Clarendon St. Two of the others you've spelled wrong.
    Submarinos Arequipe
    Ramo Chocoramo

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Thank you so much MissFlitworth for your help.

Thank you Dord for the list. I did try ELIT but they didn't have any of them.
    I will try the other shops you mentioned.

Thank you so much again. I appreciate it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

If all else fails, could try asking some Brazilians. Staff in the Brazilian food place in the Epicurean on Abbey/Liffey St are dead sound.

Advertisement