Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeny bit harsh??

Options
  • 02-03-2014 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭

Lo all :)(everyone likes a smile..)

Earlier, in a moment of errr, madness, I fired off what I figured was a throw-away comment involving nut-manipulators and the contents of a post... as I stood sipping some chilled apple juice and watching the kids set the lawn on fire I received the dread news that I had invoked the wrath of the Administration and had been cast into the wastelands of Regions, Motors and Politics for a full week..

In the cold light of errr night, upon mature reflection, mainly by others it has to be said, I realise that by calling another posters post a spanner, it could be construed that I was being a bit rude - which was not my intent, I was attempting humour, a skillset that has so far steadily eluded me...despite constant practice - is a weeks banishment from AH not a bit harsh in fairness?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Good Morning Stavros Murphy,

Indeed, everyone does love a smile :D

Leave this with me and I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

Mucho Gracias Senora Dolenz! Havvev vous une great day. :)

(everyone loves someone trying to communicate in their own language, though google translate mexican seemed a bit vague when I ran that ^ through it. No doubt they're just doing an update though..jasus, I hope he isn't cuban)

Checks definition of "soon"...discovers it's actually just a popular Korean name..feels duped....

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Hi,

With yesterday being Sunday, I think it's fair that a Monday morning response is more than apt.

The matter was discussed with the banning mod. He has decided to reduce the ban. Please contact him via pm for more details on the ban being lifted.

Thanks.

Hi,

With yesterday being Sunday, I think it's fair that a Monday morning response is more than apt.

The matter was discussed with the banning mod. He has decided to reduce the ban. Please contact him via pm for more details on the ban being lifted.

Thanks.

Thanks Micky. I thought the Soon bit was vaguely funny, but then that's what got this ........ :):D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement