Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need AV Grabber that works on windows 8

Options
  • 02-03-2014 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I am looking for an AV grabber that will work on windows 8. I have a USB AV grabber that works on vista and windows 7 but doesn't seem to work on windows 8. I have searched online looking for an AV Grabber that will work on windows 8 but it seems they don't exist.

I am using the AV grabber with a receiver to receive a live video transmission, as I said it works fine on windows 7 and vista but not on windows 8.

Would any of better informed folk have any suggestions or do you know of an AV grabber that works with windows 8? All advice is much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

You'll have to state exactly what you mean by "doesn't work". Error messages? Abnormal behaviour?

What program are you using exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭TomRooney

No error messages come up, I'm using the blaze HDAV software with it and the image is not showing on the windows 8 laptop but it works on the vista and win 7 laptops. I was reading the compatibility instructions that came with the winstar AV Grabber pro 2.0 and it states it is compatible with vista and win 7 but doesn't mention compatibility with windows 8.

So what I'm really looking for is a recommendation for a similar av grabber that does work with windows 8.

Cheers.

Advertisement