Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Fibre 4 Strandhill.

Options
  • 02-03-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know when Strandhill is due to get E Fibre Broadband?

I assume these things are rolled out on population density. They probably haven't done anything crazy like assess the demand in the area. Or would they?

Is there anyone else living in Strandhill interested in getting E Fibre ASAP?

Anyone up for a petition?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Aux100

shanec1928 wrote: »

Thanks for this, I notice a roll out time is not stated for Strandhill anyone know anymore??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

Aux100 wrote: »
    Thanks for this, I notice a roll out time is not stated for Strandhill anyone know anymore??

I asked about 10 months ago here http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056952339/1#post84720383 .
    But things may have changed in the interim, so there's no harm in asking again if you want? From a technical point of view there's absolutely nothing preventing them from rolling it out if they want. The exchange is connected to the fibre backbone & as far as I can see, has plenty of capacity given that there is no slow down in the evenings.

However there's very little incentive from a fiscal point of view. There's no upc to retain/steal customers from.

Advertisement