Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Online Down again

Options
  • 02-03-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,

Is there an on-going problem is Business Online?  It's down again (Even though the status page says everything is normal).

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Business On Line[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Status[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif] : Normal[/font]

I'm getting very frustrated sending €15 a month for a service that rarely works.  Even when it does work it doesn't work well (Since the SEPA changes I need two computers to to do anything, Windows 7 to setup the transfer, Windows 8 to authorise them).

Hopefully there's a planned update to this service, which will work properly, in more than one browser, on more than one opera tine system.  Maybe even a Mobile App like all the competitors have.

I know I probably sound like a wing customers, but I have has nothing but problems for months, Tech. Support just tell me to clear my history and cookies.  It takes me an average of 2 hours each month to transfer money from by bank account to 2 other accounts.

I've been a happy Bank of Ireland customer since I was 8 years old ... and that's almost 30 years ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi unnamed,

Thanks for taking the time to get in contact with us.

We understand your frustration and we apologise for any break in service yesterday with Business Banking Online. We have checked this morning and can confirm that our systems are now working at normal service.

We appreciate all your feedback and you can be assured we will forward this to our Business Online team.

Thank you for your continued custom.

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 20 El Greysers

What is wrong with BOL? again its down this system is really shoddy and poor value for money IMHO

Business On Line
    Updated: Wednesday 26th of March 2014    3.25 pm
    Currently a number of Business On Line customers may be experiencing technical difficulties when trying to log on and authorise payments on Business On Line
    We are currently investigating this issue and will advise accordingly.
    Business On Line is currently operating normally. If you require assistance please read our “Help & Support” Section at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi El Greysers, 

Many thanks for your post. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

The information listed on the BOL Status Page is the most up to date information available. This is being looked into at the moment and will be updated when the system is back.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement