Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny office space needed - where to look ?

Options
  • 02-03-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm searching for a tiny office literally broom cupboard size, once its got its own door, any where in west Dublin. Building age or whether the room is in an attic are not that important. Cork and Galway also needed. Daft doesn't seem to have anything like this and I dont want a serviced office or hot desk etc.

Even how to contact companies who may be interested in hosting a small click and collect type storage box for small packets etc for a monthly fee would be really appreciated.

Anyone any ideas where I could look ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

are you talking about a parcel motel type operation? if so the area will require random public access... not an attractive prospect for most businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Thats a good point Peter, it would need some public access, not quite parcel motel levels but no that would be unattractive. Back to the drawing board !

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Would anyone know from experience how many people I could accommodate (desks only no need for a kitchen etc) in a 250 sq ft space ?

I have the measuring tape out but would appreciate any tales !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Would anyone know from experience how many people I could accommodate (desks only no need for a kitchen etc) in a 250 sq ft space ?

I have the measuring tape out but would appreciate any tales !

Probably 2-3 depending on the layout.

If your looking for space have a look at some of the Enterprise Centres in the locations of interest to you. You'll find details here.

Advertisement