Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake delivery company recommendations

Options
  • 02-03-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am looking for recommendations for companies which deliver baked goods/sweet treats to locations in North Dublin. I recently left my job and I want to send my colleagues a mini hamper with a greeting card to say thank you. Ideally some place that does cupcakes or macaroons . I want to send two hampers so my budget would be circa 25 euro each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

Not quite cakes or cupcakes, better imo, but they deliver and ever time their page pops up on my FB I want one!

I thought the other day that they were posting them out when I saw you could order online but it appears it's only for delivery in Dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Daisy78

phormium wrote: »
    Not quite cakes or cupcakes, better imo, but they deliver and ever time their page pops up on my FB I want one!

I thought the other day that they were posting them out when I saw you could order online but it appears it's only for delivery in Dublin :(

Who they???!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this into the Dublin City forum because you're much more likely to get helpful replies in here, the Cakes & Bakes forum is more about baking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

Sorry, was over excited about the doughnuts again after looking them up and forgot the link :)

https://www.facebook.com/EmpireDonuts?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Flourybaps

Hi just wondering if you got yourself sorted?

We've used a company called Sieve & Spoon for cupcakes to send to some clients of ours in the city centre and they went down really well - not sure if they have a website but they have a facebook page www.facebook.com/sieveandspoon

• Advertisement
Advertisement