Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Cardiff (16:30 K/O)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

davycc wrote: »
    lennon has been ****e his main role is to set up goals and he had a simple pass to ade on his right about 93rd min and he goes and fooks up the move completely......lamela even with his 2 boots tied together and injured can do these things easially.. lennon needs to fook off in the summer along with daws walker and naughton and even townsend who is just a ****e tom ince..

on the plus side a huge 3pts in the bag and soldado scored from open play-delighted for him and us!

coys

One assist all season, that's simply not good enough. Yep couldn't be happier for Soldado.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I thought Dawson had a decent game today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

mickman wrote: »
    I reckon we will get mauled by chelsea

Sandro will start but most likely the defence not a whole lot different. I thought that the whole game. If this was any of the top 6 we'd get destroyed.

We're better away from home, atleast that's something positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

We've been willing Soldado to score all season and often thought he lacked enthusiasm and pace.

That goal today, big difference. Once the ball was rolled out to Ade, Bobby took off at a serious pace and provided a brilliant natural finish. Great to see Ade commend Soldado in the post match interview, I sense a partnership building.

PS. why the fcuk do I still have to listen to Keown and Lawrenson at this stage of my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

davycc wrote: »
    lennon has been ****e his main role is to set up goals and he had a simple pass to ade on his right about 93rd min and he goes and fooks up the move completely......lamela even with his 2 boots tied together and injured can do these things easially.. lennon needs to fook off in the summer along with daws walker and naughton and even townsend who is just a ****e tom ince..

on the plus side a huge 3pts in the bag and soldado scored from open play-delighted for him and us!

coys

So let's get rid of all the English players eh?? :pac:

Still couldn't get over the commentator saying Townsend will start for England against Sweden next week, after he took a 30 yard shot that ballooned over the bar..

Madness. I would have absolutely loved to have gotten England's group for Euro 2016.

• Advertisement
Advertisement