Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It is with the greatest sadness...

Options
  • 02-03-2014 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Paul Hayde from ReInkarnated, Parliment Street Dublin past away suddenly last night.

296657.jpg

There'll be drinks and rememberance for Paul in The Gypsy Rose, funeral arrangements etc to follow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

One of the soundest blokes you'd ever meet, great tattoo artist and fellow biker.

RIP Paul :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

He did my second tattoo. :(

So sad to hear this.

Rest in peace, Paul. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Aww sad news RIP Paul. Sound man and great artist. Will be missed in the community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

Seriously shocked to hear this. Only talking to him last week. Sad news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

KTRIC wrote: »
    One of the soundest blokes you'd ever meet, great tattoo artist and fellow biker.

RIP Paul :(

We're all in total shock today, unreal.

''Great tattoo artist'' indeed.. If anyone is thinking that script is a bit messy, it was an exact copy of the lyrics which I'd seen someone else and I wanted it ~ it was like a carbon copy, bad lines etc.

Sorry if my posts are a little disjointed but my head is a mess today.

God rest him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 jako94

So sad, got my first tattoo with him back in january and he was such a nice guy, was looking forward to many more from this man.

R.I.P paul

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sadchild

Very sad news.
    My wive got her tattoo from him. Such a nice guy.

Do you know what happened? was it motorbike accident or some health problems?:(

RIP Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

sadchild wrote: »
    Very sad news.
    My wive got her tattoo from him. Such a nice guy.

Do you know what happened? was it motorbike accident or some health problems?:(

RIP Paul.

I don't think it'd be very appropriate to announce the cause of his death on a public forum, when nobody related to him or friends with him has announced it anywhere. :/

The Facebook posts are heartbreaking. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sadchild

Yeah, thats true. :(
    I shouldn't ask this. sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Did not know Paul but it is always sad to read of talented good people leaving this world

R.I.P. Paul My thoughts go out to your family and friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sorry to hear the news. I was only chatting to him and few weeks ago. Great artist and a sound man to have a chat with. Rip and consolances to his friends and family

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I used to work with him when I was a receptionist at Wildcat. All round amiable bloke. I feel dreadful for his wife.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

The arrangements are up on the rip.ie site, for those who may not have seen it:

http://rip.ie/showdn.php?dn=219316%2FPaul+%28Squiggle%29HAYDE%2FBallybrack%2FDublin

RIP Paul, thoughts are with Clodagh, and their families & loved ones

The arrangements are up on the rip.ie site, for those who may not have seen it:

http://rip.ie/showdn.php?dn=219316%2FPaul+%28Squiggle%29HAYDE%2FBallybrack%2FDublin

RIP Paul, thoughts are with Clodagh, and their families & loved ones

And the after's are in The Gypsy Rose on Aston Quay where Paul was a regular and much loved customer.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Was in the shop a few times.Really sound lad.
    I think I remember him aswell from the DD outings in Blackhills.Think he used to tattoo there??
    Really sad news.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Was in the shop a few times.Really sound lad.
    I think I remember him aswell from the DD outings in Blackhills.Think he used to tattoo there??
    Really sad news.

Yup thats him.. He's 44 Support Crew now so there'll be a 44 presence tomorrow, the lads always show great support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Just watched a vid of the funeral procession, a big turn out with a lot of familiar faces. Great to see him get such a send off.

KTRIC wrote: »
    Just watched a vid of the funeral procession, a big turn out with a lot of familiar faces. Great to see him get such a send off.

• Site Banned Posts: 25 Pingu Zip

Amazing I suppose when you think about it how he lives on in all the tattoos he did. Never knew him though looks like he will be a great loss

Advertisement