Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead time for new fibre connection query

Options
  • 02-03-2014 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Efibre is now available on my line according to your website, but when i go through the online order process, it is giving an activation date of 2nd April for efibre. Is this a standard wait time for new connections? I already have a landline with Sky broadband.
    The online order system will not allow me to add evision to my order either (which i also want)
    I am in Athy & the new fibre cabinets in my estate only went live in the last few days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ffocused wrote: »
    Efibre is now available on my line according to your website, but when i go through the online order process, it is giving an activation date of 2nd April for efibre. Is this a standard wait time for new connections? I already have a landline with Sky broadband.
    The online order system will not allow me to add evision to my order either (which i also want)
    I am in Athy & the new fibre cabinets in my estate only went live in the last few days.
    Hi ffocused

I have looked in to this and I can confirm that some areas require further works and the completion of the works is set for 2/4/14. If you would like to PM me your landline number or specific address I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

Pm sent

Pm sent

Hi ffocused

Yes I can confirm your cabinet is set to go live on the 2/4/2014. It's strange that it let you place the order considering you are not with eircom as a transfer of provider needs to be firstly placed, did you get an order number? If so could you PM it to me and I'll look in to this further.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

Only got a generic 'we are processing your order' email so far. No order number yet. Thanks for looking into it.

Only got a generic 'we are processing your order' email so far. No order number yet. Thanks for looking into it.
    Hi ffocused

When you get an order number please let me know. I'll also keep my eye on this and let you know any further information I come across about this.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement