Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House extension rough price

Options
  • 02-03-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all
    I'm looking to get a one story house extension onto the back of my 3 bed semi detach.
    Approx 25 square metres that would include kitchen, dining & kids play area.
    2 velux windows and a bi-fold door at back (3 metres)

Would anyone have a rough price for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bobvance1

Hi
    I m also looking a 40 sq metre extension to a three bed semi in Dublin. I know cost can depend on finish but roughly what would the cost be before finishes, tiles, flooring , new kitchen etc. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Lads,lads what you are asking is next to impossible to price more details are needed if I asked you how much a car is what would you reply with ??.
    After the walls and roof go on what has to be done inside .
    Is there a side entrance or has everything to go through the house etc

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Budget approx €100 per square foot.
    Recently seen a priced a 39 sq. m single storey with 4 electric velux at €36,800

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fontenoy

Thanks kceire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bobvance1

Yep there s a side entrance. Inside, half the original kitchen will be bathroom half will be utility room. Just looking for rough price of the build part as opposed to bathroom, kitchen , floors etc. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement