Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant

Options
  • 02-03-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    What is wrong with business online? I can not get even the page to upload to get acces. I'm getting sick of Bank of Ireland. I'm going to close my three accounts and go elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Shambo5772 wrote: »
    Hi,
    What is wrong with business online? I can not get even the page to upload to get acces. I'm getting sick of Bank of Ireland. I'm going to close my three accounts and go elsewhere.
    Hi Shambo5772, 

Thanks for posting. 

Can I check that you are accessing the website through Internet Explorer?

The site is not compatible with other browsers and will display an error page 'Business OnLine Loading please Wait...'

If you are logging on via IE, and are experiencing difficulty, please call the Business OnLine Helpdesk on 1890 818 265/+353 1 4606445 and a representative will offer assistance. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement