Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde and the TV

• 28-11-2004 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Blonde woman goes into an electrical shop and says "I'd like that portable TV on the shelf". Assistant says, "we don't sell to blondes".

She goes home and thinks sod it I'll dye my hair red. Goes back to the shop next day and says "I'd like that portable TV on the shelf". Assistant says, "we don't sell to blondes.

She thinks he must have recognised me from before, so goes home and dyes her hair jet black. Goes back to the shop next day and says "I'd like that portable TV on the shelf". Assistant says, "we don't sell to blondes.

She says look, "my hair is black, I'm not blonde so why won't you sell me that TV". Shopkeeper says, because it's a microwave".

Comments

Advertisement