Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All day parking near Wexford station

Options
  • 02-03-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can park cheaply for the day near Wexford station 7am to 7pm next Tues? I don't mind a 5 minute walk. I heard that the Cinema car park is €10 - I could nearly taxi in and home for that! Anything better please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Think there's one just over from the station at the traffic lights @ the bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

If it is a question that you are parking up and using the train, I believe it is a little known fact that you can park in the cinema car park for free. I heard one lad telling a friend he uses it all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

This is true. I've used it a few times myself. Just show train ticket to the man in the cabin on your way out. Not sure what happens after he is gone though, I think the barrier is left up after a certain time.

ETA just remembered you can park on the road down towards the boat club for €2 a day. Just make sure you are in the right zone as closer up towards the cinema car park is the regular zone for something like 4 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭mct1

Thanks for the info folks. I wasn't sure about the Redmond Road/Carcur roadside parking but that would do fine - I'll check I'm in the cheap zone. That's Interesting about the cinema car park - does anyone know what happens if you leave at 7.15 pm, is the barrier up then?

Advertisement