Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullingar airsoft

Options
  • 02-03-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi folks just wondering is there many airsoft players in the mullingar area ? Would like to get in touch with other players from mullingar area for game days and advice and info , none of my friends are into it and it'd be a change from going to skirmishes on my own cheers Wes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Hey living in moate, only got into it a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭chefwes

mooneyd wrote: »
    Hey living in moate, only got into it a few months ago.

Hya dude great to meet ya your the same as myself I played my first skirmish a month ago

Been to two so far. I have been going to the HIVE as its indoors and I can count on it being a good day rain hail or snow.

I wouldnt mind trying some outdoor spots either if you had anywhere in mind.
    Mind me asking how old you are?

Been to two so far. I have been going to the HIVE as its indoors and I can count on it being a good day rain hail or snow.

I wouldnt mind trying some outdoor spots either if you had anywhere in mind.
    Mind me asking how old you are?

I played my first day in redhills it was amazing I just bought me camo top and trousers cos rentals aren't great for me cos I'm carrying a few extra lbs haha the lads gave me a g36 and a pistol for rental so I could try airsoft to make sure I liked it and then I was hooked :) redhills has a good mix of cqb and bigger games aswell. I'm the ripe age of 29 dude

Ahh not so bad 26 myself. I have ordered my own gear but still hasnt arived.
    Really interested in trying Redhills myself. If you are going anywhere local hit me up and ill try go. With work and a conformation next weekend will be probably after paddys before I get to go out again,

• Advertisement

Ahh not so bad 26 myself. I have ordered my own gear but still hasnt arived.
    Really interested in trying Redhills myself. If you are going anywhere local hit me up and ill try go. With work and a conformation next weekend will be probably after paddys before I get to go out again,

Ah yeah man definatly I was thinking bout playing the hive Wednesday night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

From near Tullamore myself chaps, good to see a few locals on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

I'm based in Tullamore and go to Redhill every 2nd weekend ,If ya want some one to show ya around the place it would be my pleasure.
    Will be going this Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Shoki

Group of us from Athlone/Roscommon head up to Sim Tac every 2nd or 3rd week. Great spot and like Redhills, they are a very welcoming bunch!

J-W wrote: »
    I'm based in Tullamore and go to Redhill every 2nd weekend ,If ya want some one to show ya around the place it would be my pleasure.
    Will be going this Sunday.

Cheers dude I played me first skirmish 3 weeks ago on the Saturday havta say Paul and Bren and Eoin. We're fantastic

• Advertisement

I could have been there , ya the lads are dead sound , true Airsofters there always open to suggestions and new ideas.
    Theres some good plans in the pipeline like a Vietnam village in the field where ye chrono.

I must upload a pic of myself in gear , and ya can introduce yourself if ya see me there

J-W wrote: »
    I could have been there , ya the lads are dead sound , true Airsofters there always open to suggestions and new ideas.
    Theres some good plans in the pipeline like a Vietnam village in the field where ye chrono.

I must upload a pic of myself in gear , and ya can introduce yourself if ya see me there

Yeah man cool it was sefs birthday that day had a savage day and it made our victory sweeter haha

Lads I wanna have a game on Wednesday evening should I play the hive or tallaght airsoft club ?

So many locals :)
    I'm stuck indoors for a while longer until my tac gear arrives. But deffo interested in meeting up with you lot sometime in the near future.

Played my first few outdoor games in snickers work pants , they where better than any combats I'v worn since :)

Yea but without pockets and so on I wouldn't want to loose mags, batteries or grenades. Suppose I could just dual band two high cap mags and just have that.

So many locals :)
    I'm stuck indoors for a while longer until my tac gear arrives. But deffo interested in meeting up with you lot sometime in the near future.

Yeah man sounds good I'm playing tallaght airsoft tomorrow night should be good craic

What time does it finish?

What time does it finish?

gates at 6 kick off at 7 and finish at 10 but I'm wondering will it run a lil later

Guys im heading to the hive for a full day if any of ye aana join. All my friends bailed so going solo and any company is welcomed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Guys im heading to the hive for a full day if any of ye aana join. All my friends bailed so going solo and any company is welcomed.

Sorry man working today!

No worries dude.

Well lads what's the craic anybody playing simtac Sunday ?

Advertisement