Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continuing on where you left off in a Thread?

Options
  • 02-03-2014 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hey

I've been reading bits of this big Thread--> Things about places you've worked at that they don't want the general public to know

over the last couple of times I've logged in.

Im wondering what this lad --> firstnew.gif does?

When I click it it's bringing me to new posts instead of where I finished reading, it's probably what it's meant to do?

Is their a way to go to where you finished off reading last?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

When you log out, your boards cookies are cleared, so as I understand it, your last position in the thread won't be remembered. I think though there's also a time limit on the length of time if you don't visit a thread in a while that it resets your reading position to the beginning of the thread.

You might get a better answer in the Site Development forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

As long as you haven't clicked too far ahead that symbol should bring you to the page after the last one you were reading.

Advertisement