Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ankle grazer jeggings/jeans

• 02-03-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Ok guys who knows where I can get my hands on a pair of these?
    I was a pair that sit a good inch or more above my ankle, and would prefer a jegging style to jeans. I do not want to have to turn them up!
    Would like a dark blue denim, no distressing, rips or any other type of embellishment, design etc.
    Have tried all the usual places to no avail. Not on a budget, necessarily but would prefer to pay on the lower end for them..
    Any help is much appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Gap used to do these, not sure they still do though. I think your best option would probably be to get a regular pair and get it shortened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Never thought of that, suppose I can just pick up a couple of pairs in penneys and get them taken up! Perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I'm not sure how tall you are, but my friend buys skinny leggings/jeggings in the petite section of stores to achieve the ankle length look.

Otherwise asos, and Zara stock them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Topshop - Leigh or Joni if you like a higher waist. I am 5'7 and wear a 30" leg to achieve an ankle grazer look and a 32" if I want them longer so you can just buy them to suit where you want them to hit on your leg.

Advertisement